Become an UGLI Ambassador by helping spread love and kindness.
Stand up for what is right!
Help support those who have been hurt, stand up for those that are being bullied and continue to be kind to all.
You must be between the ages of 10-25 years old to be a student ambassador.
Parental permission is required if under the age of 18.
Here’s how to join:
- Step 1: Apply using form below
- Step 2: Sign our Pledge
- Step 3: Watch a short training video
- Step 4: Take our short quiz
- Optional: Attend an UGLI Chat
Once accepted, we will provide you with the tools to be successful in your ambassador journey including UGLI swag and anti-bullying action steps.
Apply to become a Student Ambassador:
Do you belong to or know of a group that is interested in scheduling an UGLI Chat? Contact us
Calling all social media influencers!
Help us amplify our message to stop bullying. The more people that recognize the brand will in turn recognize that they are too UNIQUE, GIFTED, LOVED, INDIVIDUAL and not alone.
- Step 1: Sign our Pledge
- Step 2: Agree to post on social media
- Step 3: Apply using form below
Apply to become a Brand Ambassador:
- Share your story with us. Were you bullied? Have you witness bullying? We want to hear from you, so our community knows they’re not alone.
- Support our mission. How has changing the narrative behind the word UGLY made you feel? Your followers want to know! Post about UGLI and about the mission regularly. More details to come once approved to be an ambassador.
- Spread positivity, love, and kindness. Support those who have been hurt, stand up for those that are being bullied and continue to be kind to all.
If selected, Team UGLI will provide you with a detailed information packet along with UGLI swag to display to your friends and family with the stamp of approval that they are an “UGLI Space”, a place where individuals can go to feel safe.